Every business has its own needs when it comes to computer
networks. There are
a few questions that you can ask about
Your answers to these questions will
hopefully lead you to a critical
decision for your business:
1. Does my computer network ever
have problems that my staff cannot fix?
2. Can my business afford to hire a
full time IT person to maintain my network?
3. Does my full time IT person need
a hand by
4. When a problem occurs does my
company lose money until it is resolved?
5. Is my computer network necessary
to the profitability of my business?
6. Would it be worth my time and money to invest in
7. Could my company survive if we lost all our network data
8. Does my computer network need reliable
anti virus and anti hacker protection?
9. Has my business grown, and needs a new structured computer
10. Does my business need software upgrades and/or
Here are a few reasons why an outsourcing partnership with
Sentry Digital Information Systems
· Cost-effective better service can be provided at similar
· Excellence is promoted by competition, we are at all times
highly motivated to
abreast of technology and its
· We can adapt more easily to your changing needs and technology;
· We free management from daily details of IT to allow them to
focus on results,
cost, time, and quality;
· Easier to change staffing needs based on work load;
· Outsourcing can provide specialists for specific and
· Personnel issues are handled by us;
· Enjoy the Pinnacle difference! IT
support delivered by humans that speak your